Why choose AustCycle?
What is AustCycle? > Why choose AustCycle?
- AustCycle is Australia’s only national cycling accreditation program that teaches bike handling skills to community members.
- AustCycle Teachers must complete the following training and assessment requirements before being accredited:
- Complete a 2-day Level 1 AustCycle Teacher Accreditation Program (ATAP) course.
- Complete either; Beginner Coaching General Principles online course OR 1-day Cycling Australia CycleSkill training program
- Hold a current First Aid certificate
- Pass a Working with Children Check
- Agree to a Code of Conduct.
3. All AustCycle Providers are insured to deliver cycle training to all members of the Australian community.
4. The AustCycle program is supported by the Australian Government’s Healthy Communities Initiative.