Who can become an AustCycle Teacher/Provider?
Become a Teacher/Provider > Who can become an AustCycle Teacher/Provider?
Anyone can become an AustCycle Teacher as long as they:
- Are at least 16 years of age
- Hold a current, recognised First Aid certificate
- Pass a Working with Children background check that meets State/ Territory legislation
- Meet all AustCycle training requirements.
Any individual or organisation can become an AustCycle Provider as long as they meet the following licence criteria:
- Agree to the AustCyle Code of Behaviour
- Comply with AustCycle’s occupational health and safety policies and legal requirements of the State or Territory where they operate
- Ensure Teachers are qualified, have relevant police checks and hold current first aid qualifications