What are the benefits of becoming an AustCycle Teacher/Provider
Become a Teacher/Provider > What are the benefits of becoming an AustCycle Teacher/Provider
Benefits for AustCycle Teachers and Providers include:
- Being part of a national network of training Providers recognised by Federal and State Governments and having access to its program, material and Teachers.
- Contacts from potential clients via the AustCycle website/ direct phone and email.
- Government and private training contracts.
- Information about sponsorship/ grant funding.
- Public liability, professional indemnity and accident insurance cover to train any community member in Australia in both on and off-road environments. Click here for a Summary of Insurance Cover brochure.
- Membership of a network of AustCycle Teachers and Providers to share opportunities and information.
- Access to AustCycle Training and Resource material. The AustCycle Teacher Manual is a fantastic resource and the Teacher Activity Book includes sample session plans and other helpful tips to help with training delivery.
- Access to the AustCycle Provider Pack which includes tips on how to market your AustCycle licensed business as well as a comprehensive range of marketing collateral including flyers, posters, forms and templates to assist you in your marketing, registration and evaluation efforts.
- Promotion via the AustCycle marketing team through website and newsletter profiling, media releases and social media alerts.
- Being part of the only accredited training program in Australia that teaches community riders bike handling skills that enable participants to confidently and safely ride in traffic and non-traffic environments.
How to make a claim:
If you need to make a claim please contact AustCycle and Willis Insurance as soon as possible. A claim form must be completed and can be downloaded from the Willis website.
Cover is provided through Willis Insurance. For more information about the policy coverage:
• A claim form will need to be completed and submitted as soon as possible (contact Willis to obtain a claim form)
• The declaration on the claim form needs to be signed by a licensed Provider / Accredited Teacher or SkillsCoach in charge or by an AustCycle staff member.
• Forward your claim form to AustCycle or CA along with all original receipts (unless retained by your health fund) and they will forward to Willis Australia on your behalf.
Professional indemnity and public liability
In the event of a liability claim, do not admit liability under any circumstances. Contact Willis immediately to notify any incidents on (ph): 1300 945 547.